20 Amazing Uses Of Softdrinks In Your Home
Softdrinks is very close to the acidity level of battery acid and consequently it can clean surfaces equivalent to and often better than many toxic household cleaners.
1. Removes grease stains from clothing and fabric
2. Removes rust; methods include using fabric dipped in softdrinks, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Also loosens rusty bolts
3. Removes blood stains from clothing and fabric.
4. Cleans oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
5. Kills slugs and snails; the acids kills them.
6. Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the softdrinks, then rinse.
7. Descales a kettle (same method as with burnt pans)
8. Cleans car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of softdrinks over each one.
9. Cleans your engine; softdrinks distributors have been using this technique for decades.
10. Makes pennies shine; soaking old pennies in softdrinks will remove the tarnish.
11. Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
12. Dissolves a tooth; Use a sealed container…takes a while but it does work.
13. Removes gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of softdrinks, leave a few minutes.
Gum will wipe off.
14. Removes stains from vitreous china.
15. Got a dirty pool? Adding two 2-liter bottles of softdrinks clears up rust.
16. You can remove (or fade) dye from hair by pouring diet softdrinks over it.
17. Remove marker stains from carpet. Applying softdrinks, scrubbing and then clean with soapy water will remove marker stains.
18. Cleans a toilet; pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.
19. softdrinks and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.
20. Strips paint off metal furniture. Soak a towel in softdrinks and lay it on the paint surface.